Hazardous Waste Disposal
The Brown County Hazardous Material Recovery Facility accepts material that pose a threat to human health and the environment. These materials are flammable, poisonous, corrosive or reactive. This facility is located at 2561 S. Broadway. The Facility is open to Brown County residents on Thursday from Noon - 6:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Businesses are accepted by appointment only. For more information call 920.492.4950.
- Flammable - Paint, gasoline, paint thinners, solvents
- Corrosive - Acids, bases, cleaning products
- Reactive - Pool chemicals
- Poisonous/Toxic - Pesticides, cleaning products
- Others - Fluorescent lights, ballast, computers and electronics, cooking oil, propane tanks, oil, antifreeze, batteries (fees apply)
- Small appliances - microwaves, dorm or miniature refrigerators, dehumidifier, air conditioner, etc.(fees apply)