Curbside Brush Collection
Brush Pickup Guidelines
- Brush must be placed at the curb or edge of roadway. Do not place brush in the roadway, gutter, ditches, or on sidewalks. Do not block fire hydrants.
- Limbs should be placed at the curb with the cut section facing the street and all limbs should be facing the same direction.
- Limbs cannot exceed 6" in diameter at the cut section.
- Remove all roots, stumps, and dirt.
- Brush must be cut by residents, not by contractors. Brush cut by contractors will NOT be collected. Please make arrangements with the contractor for material disposal.
- Brush must be piled separate from logs, with logs no longer than 12' - 15'.
- Brush cannot be piled:
- Next to telephone poles, trees, fences, rocks, mailboxes, or any other objects;
- Under wires or ow hanging branches;
- On tarps;
- In garbage cans or bags; or
- With trash or yard waste (grass clippings, garden waste, leaves, paper, plastic, etc.)
Village Yard Waste Site
The Village yard waste site located behind the Public Works Garage on Collaer Court. Collaer Court can be accessed off of Cormier Road. The site is open 24/7 year round. Residents are welcome to drop-off yard and garden waste as well at this location.
Items that can be dropped off include: branches, sod, logs, leaves, shrubs, corn stalks, grass clippings, garden waste, bales of hay. Any other items dumped here are subject to a fine.
Wood chips and unsifted compost are available for free, to Ashwaubenon residents.
Wood Chips Delivery
The Village offers FREE delivery of wood chips to residents. Chips are delivered in 4 cubic yard trucks and are dumped in the driveway. To request a load of chips, please contact our office at 920.492.2310