Free Summer Lunch Program
Free Lunches this summer (M-F) at Parkview Middle School and Fort Howard Park as part of the USDA Summer Lunch Program! The Ashwaubenon School District and the Village have partnered to bring you this program!
- What: Free lunch
- Who: All children 18 years and under; adult meals are available for $3.00 cash.
- When: June 12 through August 13, 2019 (no lunch on July 4th).
- Where: Parkview Middle School and Ashwaubenon Fort Howard Park from 11:45 am to 12:15 pm - Monday through Friday.
All children are eligible. Income or residency does NOT matter! Call our office 920.492.2331 with questions!
Monthly Lunch Menus
- June Menu
- July Menu
- August Menu
What is the Summer Lunch Program?
The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) ensures that children continue to receive nutritious meals when school is not in session at no charge. This summer, USDA plans to serve more than 200 million free meals to children 18 years and under at approved SFSP sites.
At Fort Howard Park, bag lunches will be brought to the park by the ASD food van and served by ASD staff with assistance from the VOA parkees.
At Parkview Middle School, free nutritious lunches will be served immediately after summer school (about 12 noon) in the school cafeteria. You do NOT have to be enrolled in summer school to be served a free meal! Children of any income level are welcome to participate. Children and teens ages 18 and under are welcome
A lunch will typically consist of some type of sandwich (bread with chicken, lean meat or fish) or pasta, vegetables, fruit, milk, and possibly some other goodies!
- There is NO cost for the summer lunch program for youth ages 18 and under.
- Each person must be present to receive a lunch.
- You do NOT need to register for the program.