Ashwaubomay Lake Rules & Regulations
- Proper swimming attire must be worn, no street clothes allowed this includes t-shirts and jean shorts.
- coast Guard approved (Type 2 and Type 3) life jackets will be allowed at the lake. Water wings, inner tubes, air mattresses, and any other artificial swim aids are not allowed.
- Food, beverages (water excluded) coolers and smoking are not allowed within the beach area. Patrons are allowed to picnic outside the Lake’s fenced area. Free same-day re-admission w/ stamp.
- Children 6 years & under MUST be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Swimmers must be able to perform the front crawl in order to use the platform.
- Obey lifeguards at all times.
- The lake will be cleared every hour for a 10-minute break.
- Bathers must stay off the rocks near the water inlet.
- No cell phones or cameras are to be used in the changing rooms.
- Early Closing Policy: Ashwaubomay Lake will be closed if the air temperature is below 65° and/or there are fewer than 5 (five) patrons in the lake area.
A complete list of all the Lake Rules are available outside the chalet!