Re-Opening Cases

To reopen your case, you must Petition the court to reopen which is a written letter to Judge Wickert indicating your reasons as to why you believe your case should be re-opened. There is also a $30.00 (non refundable) reopening fee that is charged when petitioning the court to reopen a case. Judge Wickert will make a decision as to whether or not he will reopen your case. and you will be informed of his decision by mail.

Appeal: A finding can only be appealed if the case went to trial and there was a finding of guilty. If a defendant makes a plea of "no contest" there is no right to appeal. Contact the Clerk of Courts office at 920.492.2307 if you have any questions on the process to appeal.