Extensions of Time to Pay

Municipal Court does accept partial payments and, if you can, make payments on your forfeiture before the due date. If you cannot pay your forfeiture in full and need an extension for time to pay, please call the court prior to the due date by contacting the Clerk of Municipal Court between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at 920.492.2307. We will then set you up for an extension hearing with Judge Wickert.

If you've already obtained an extension from Judge Wickert and he has ordered you to make a payment, that amount MUST be paid prior to us scheduling you for another extension hearing before Judge Wickert.

Request for Extension Form

A request for extension can be filled out and submitted below.