Real Estate Tax Collection
Taxpayers have the option of paying their tax bill in full, or paying in two installments. Should you choose to pay your taxes in two installments, the first installment is due by January 31, 2021, and the second installment is due to Brown County by July 31, 2021. The Village cannot accept 2nd installment payments or late 1st installment payments.
Brown County Treasurer’s Office
305 East Walnut Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
Note: Failure to pay any installment in full by the specified due date, will result in the full tax bill becoming due, and interest and penalties will apply.
To make an online tax payment, click this link to be brought to the Property Search.
Online Payment Instructions:
- Click the Property Search link
- Accept the website browser requirements
- Search your property by entering your name, address, or parcel number
- Choose "Taxes" from the top menu bar
- Select the correct tax year from the dropdown menu
- If taxes are due, the "Make an Online Payment" box will appear on the lower left-hand side of the screen
- Choose your payment option
Online Payment Point & Pay Fee Per Transaction:
The electronic check is the most affordable payment option available. It costs less than a stamp and involves entering the account and routing number from your paper check.
Electronic Check: $0.50
Visa & MasterCard Debit Cards: $3.95
All Other Debit Cards: 2.39%
Credit Cards: 2.39%