Clerk FAQ's

Q. Does the Village require a general business licenses?
A. We don't require general business license but in the event of emergence after business hours Public Safety appreciates a completion of the Emergency contact form.

Q. Does the Village issue work permits?
A. Work permits for children under 16 can be obtained from the child's high school contact Ashwaubenon High School at 920.492.2950.

Q. Does the Village provide ID photos?
A. Contact WDOT or visit the DMV located at 942 Vanderperren Way Green Bay, WI 54304 or call 608.264.7447.

Q. Does the Village issue passports?
A. Passports can be obtained at local United States Post Offices.