The Village Board will consist of the Village President and six Trustees. Each term of elected office is three years. The Village Board shall have such duties and powers as enumerated in Wis. Stats., Chapter 61, and elsewhere in the statutes. The Village Board may appoint such officials from time to time as may be deemed necessary for the benefit of the community.
Regular meetings of the Village Board are held on the fourth Tuesday of each calendar month at 6:30 PM at Village Hall. The public is welcome to attend.
- Mary Kardoskee - President
- Allison Williams - Trustee (Wards 1 & 2)
- Gary Paul - Trustee (Wards 3 & 4)
- Chris Zirbel - Trustee (Wards 5 & 6)
- Mark Williams - Trustee (Wards 7 & 8)
- Ken Bukowski - Trustee (Wards 9 & 10)
- Michael J. Malcheski - Trustee (Wards 11 & 12)
- Patrick Moynihan Jr. - Clerk/Treasurer