2019 Doggie Dip
- Saturday August 17, 2019 at 12:00 PM
- Ashwaubomay Lake
As the dog days of summer come to end its time to let our canine friends take the plunge. The day after the “human swimming season” is over we will be turning the lake over to our 4 legged friends for a 3 hour doggie dip. Bring Fido and his/her favorite toy over for a swim in the lake. A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Wisconsin Humane Society. There will be concessions available provided by the Wisconsin Humane Society.
Doggie Dip Rules :
- Only family friendly dogs are allowed.
- Owners must provide paper documentation of their dog’s current rabies vaccination certification (with the expiration date) the day of the swim or they will NOT be allowed inside the lake area. Dog tags will not work as proof of vaccination.
- Puppies must be at least 16 weeks old and be vaccinated for rabies.
- Owners are responsible for their dogs at ALL times, including cleaning up after their dogs. BAHS will have doggie-doo bags available.
Time: Noon – 3:00 p.m.
Fee: $5 per dog